Thursday, July 1, 2010

Patriotic Welcome

                                   IMG_1396

If you follow me on twitter, you might remember me loving this new ribbon I received from my sweet Aunt.  The colors are gorgeous and have a vintage feel.

IMG_1400

I decided to showcase this great ribbon by simply wrapping it around some glass hurricane cylinders and placed a candle inside each.

IMG_1403

I added this aged tin flag to complete the patriotic look for my 4th of July display.

 IMG_1391

Here is an alternate look with some boxwood  sprigs.  And just for fun here are a few different looks…

IMG_1417

IMG_1369 

 IMG_1415

 Which is your Favorite?

I am entering this weeks Red White and Blue contest at The CSI Project.  If you haven’t yet, go check out the goods! :)

Visit thecsiproject.com 

And…

SYS Thurs

3 comments:

  1. Beutiful display!

    Love it!

    Enjoy!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so cute. The last one is my fave though =) Happy July 4 (or July 1 in my case, being Canadian =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spectacular....they're all my fave:) so beautiful and sweet! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)