Sunday, November 29, 2009

About

~I believe a home should be warm and inviting.  A cozy, comfortable place where friends and family want to "Gather".

Hi, my name is Krista.
  
I love everything decorating and design.
I love to make something out of nothing and my mom installed the thrill of a bargain in me at a very young age. ;)

 I strive to make my house a home and hope to inspire others along the way. One of my many design passions is floral decor and I have a home based business that is a great creative outlet for me and lets me play. 

I am a romantic who loves a happy ever after.  I love the rain and I have a small obsession with fireplaces & mantels.  I often like enjoying rain and fireplaces together.


I am a cosmetologist by trade who grew up in the beauty biz. I love clothes and hair almost as much as I love decorating. (so you might see a bit of that on here as well)  I recently started a new endeavor creating leather cuffs out of vintage belts, buttons, jewelry, ribbons and lace...you can check them out at www.rustikchic.com

I am a bit weird, a little against the grain, but I think I own it well. I love to laugh and make others laugh.

I have an amazing family who loves me unconditionally and I am lucky enough to be married to the man of my dreams who is also my very best friend! I am mom to two beautiful little girls who make me strive to be my best...they are my world! :)

                                                  ~Thanks to my Momma for teaching 
and inspiring me to create and design.




The Mad Hatter: Have I gone mad?

[Alice checks Hatter's temperature]
Alice Kingsley: I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret... All the best people are.

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty lady! and so inspiring:) I haven't been able to comment on your blog due to blogger glitch with the embed below the post and you don't offer name/url or anonymous--I love the table post from this past weekend! try switching to pop up in your comment sections, i know a lot of people are still having a prob with it but pop up works:) enjoy the week.
    Vic
    http://torijean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)