Wednesday, November 11, 2009

TIME FOR AN UPDATE!


So, we have lived in our house for 4 years now. Definately still a work in progress. I like to decorate gradually. Finding the perfect pieces, moving things around untill it feels just right. More of an eclectic feel...not forced or "store bought". Or, maybe it's just my A.D.D kicks in but that is a whole other topic! Anyway...the things that I have "finished" are in need of updating for sure!! This time of year is my favorite and for some reason I get a renewed sense of life. Isn't that what Spring is for you ask? Well I have always walked to the beat of my own drum. ;) I think it is like a nesting or hibernating thing...getting my home ready for the winter. So, let the games begin! I will be sharing all my updates and renovations along with all the other fun HOLIDAY stuff and decorating tips! EXCITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated! :)