Friday, November 25, 2011

Thankful

So much to be thankful for. 

I had an amazing Thanksgiving and I hope you all did too:)

In the spirit of all I am thankful for, I am offering my friends 20% off everything in my Etsy Shop this weekend. 

                           Today through Monday simply enter                             THANKFUL at checkout to receive your 20% discount!

Also FREE Shipping on all custom orders place this weekend.  Just mention you are a follower of my blog and saw this post:)

photo (9)

Today I am Hopping and Shopping!  If you want to see other Handmade Loveliness, blogs and shops go check it out…

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I always love your wreaths! Our new front door is frustrating me as it's very difficult to hang a wreath. It doesn't stop me from hanging them inside, though =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh another beautiful wreath ! Gail x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)