Friday, November 25, 2011


So much to be thankful for. 

I had an amazing Thanksgiving and I hope you all did too:)

In the spirit of all I am thankful for, I am offering my friends 20% off everything in my Etsy Shop this weekend. 

                           Today through Monday simply enter                             THANKFUL at checkout to receive your 20% discount!

Also FREE Shipping on all custom orders place this weekend.  Just mention you are a follower of my blog and saw this post:)

photo (9)

Today I am Hopping and Shopping!  If you want to see other Handmade Loveliness, blogs and shops go check it out…



  1. so pretty, i'm stopping by from and would love for you to stop by and see the new giveaways and tutorials. xoxo nicole

  2. I always love your wreaths! Our new front door is frustrating me as it's very difficult to hang a wreath. It doesn't stop me from hanging them inside, though =)

  3. ooooh another beautiful wreath ! Gail x


Your comments are much appreciated! :)