- I have mounds of laundry waiting for me, but listing random thoughts here is much more important.
- I really will find any excuse to not do laundry.
- I don’t like doing laundry at all.
- I do like when it is all done and put away though
- I have to remind myself of that feeling to get my butt in gear.
- I can’t believe we are already a week into February.
- I can’t believe it’s already
- Yes, I started this yesterday.
- Sometimes I pretend I am on vacation in my own home.
- One time I even tried to call room service.
- It didn’t work.
- I am working hard to get back in my healthy eating and exercise routine.
- I ALWAYS spell exercise wrong. Why??
- I love spell check.
- I don’t love budgeting. Or doing laundry.
- I could use Fall/Christmas candles in my all year long.
- I love the rain.
- And cobblestone paths.
- Rain on cobblestone paths is even better.
- I feel so grateful today.
- Grateful for the seemingly simple blessings in my life.
- It’s snowing!!
- Which is good because that means it is cold outside & I have yet to retrieve the milk delivery from the porch cooler this morning.
- Well, I better start my ‘to do’ list.
- Which I am really good at writing by the way. If you need a good list written, I am your gal. It is the execution part I need to work on.;)
Oh, and I really will be posting projects more regularly…soon. It’s just been busy and weird around here.;)
Have a great day! Linking up with Shaunna :)