One of my very favorite blog friends, Rene, was kind enough to give me this Beautiful Blogger award. She is always so good to me and has one of my very favorite blogs, Cottage and Vine. She has a beautiful home, an amazing design style and ideas and the cutest co-editor around. Although I have never "met" her in person, her sweet spirit comes through her words. Thanks Rene. :)
So, my instructions are to pass the Beautiful Blogger award on to fellow bloggers and also tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know. This is hard because there are so many great blogs and they are all beautiful. Plus, I tend to over analyze everything. Hey, that could be one thing you don't know about me! ;)
7 Things You May Not Know About Me
1. I am a licenced cosmetologist who "retired" to be home with my girls. My mom owns a hair salon so I still get to be involved a bit. I do enjoy it.
2. I married my high school sweetheart. We have been together for 14 years, married for 11 and I love him more everyday! He is witty, smart, talented, handsome and the best husband and daddy ever. I could go on and on... Yeah, I think he's pretty cool. :)
3. I am the oldest of 4 kids and I think I play the "big sister" role quite well. Just ask them ;) Two brothers and one sister and I love them so much! (A quick side note; my Mom and Dad are the best!)
4. I cannot fully function untill I've had my coffee.
5. I like shopping for clothes almost as much as I do shopping for home decor.
Anthroplogie.com Anthropologie.com SteveMadden.com
6. I sometimes imagine myself living in a cottage surrounded by beautiful gardens, that is just a small stroll from a little town filled with interesting shops and restaurants. Oh, and the cottage has a stream that runs by it and maybe a vineyard and rolling green hills, oh and... my goodness, sorry about that. I lost myself for a minute. It's been a long week. ;)
7. I love mystery books, movies and shows like 48 Hours Mystery. When I was younger one of the many things I wanted to be was a detective or work in forensics.
Now, I'm sure this was the most interesting and informative post I have shared with you to date. (insert sarcastic undertones) LOL... Thanks for indulging me!
Now you Beautiful Bloggers, take your award and pass it on. :) Oh, and have a great day!