Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Easy as {Pumpkin} Pie Thanksgiving Sign

IMG_0208 I found a little black wood sign at the thrift store a while back.  It said “princess” or something on it. It was $0.50.  Not bad. 
I simply printed out this image from The Graphics Fairy onto my sticker sheet and stuck it right over top of the previous wording. 
IMG_0014
I put a antiquing medium over the top and sanded it a bit and then attached some jute twine with some upholstery tacks to give the option of hanging it.  I sanded the edges of the sticker a bit to give it an even more aged appearance…
 and that was it!
IMG_0015
A super easy and quick {and cheap!} little Thanksgiving accent.
Linking up…
HOG
giveaways 
TCB’s Get Your Craft On








3 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! I love the vintage watering can too!!! Nice table scape!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! It looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sign! I found your blog through your sweepstakes link up at My Backyard Eden. I am your newest follower and look forward to reading some of your other past posts! : ) I really like what I've seen so far!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)