Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fun Easy Christmas Stars~ A {Post} From Christmas Past

IMG_0085

Wow!  What a week I’ve had.  I have so many fun projects and ideas I want to complete and share with you, but circumstances are not allowing me to.  Please hang in there with me  and I promise I will be sharing new things with you soon.

In the mean time, I want to share another

“Post”  from Christmas Past…;)

IMG_0083

This is a fun little gift, tree topper, or accent to your Christmas decor. You can see the full tutorial HERE or just click on the picture. 

I hope you all are getting in the festive mood of the season.  Happy December!!

For more inspiration…

Visit thecsiproject.com

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! Thanks for linking up to my Christmas Party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)