Monday, August 30, 2010

Where I Blog

Kate at Centsational Girl is having a fun party to show where all the blogging goes down.  I love this idea! It has been fun for me to see where everyone is blogging,  so I thought I would join in because maybe, just maybe, one of  you might enjoy seeing where I jot down my thoughts and projects to share with you.    

IMG_1932

Here it is, in all it’s glory!  I really wish I had some fab space to show you, but the truth of the matter is that I have smallish children that need me what seems like every. second. of. the. day. (please know I wouldn’t have it any other way!)  So having my computer off the kitchen in the central family area works best because otherwise I may never get bits and pieces of a blog post put together into one somewhat cohesive blog post.  And being able to hide it works best because, well… it looks like this.

I totally  should could have made it look a little more presentable for ya, but I decided to keep it real and show you how it truly looks.  Coffee cup, starburst wrapper, scattered papers, dust and all.  I have to say though, seeing it like this makes me want to be better. More organized.  Hey maybe there will be an upcoming post on ‘how I cleaned up my super tiny family computer/blogging station computer armoire computery area. place’.      Maybe. ;)

Ok stop drooling over my “office” and go check out all the other great spaces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are much appreciated! :)