Wednesday, June 23, 2010

5 MUST Haves {only 5? really?}

Good morning!  So, Rene over at Cottage and Vine is hosting a fun little party for us to all share the 5 must haves in our beauty bags.  If I were going away for the weekend these would be the top 5 items I would take.  Just so you know, I tend to be a excessive over packer anywhere I go (what if!?), so it was a little tricky for me to pick just 5. :)

purity

First, my face wash.  I LOVE this and so does my skin.  Purity by Philosophy.  It is gentle yet cleansing and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh even before my moisturizer.

philosophy-hope-jar-spf_best-skin-care-products-something

Which brings us to this little lovely.  Philosophy’s Hope in a Jar.  It is so nice and they have one with spf (I think mine is spf30) which is a must for me!  I feels so light and clean, but the perfect amount of moisture for me.

bare-minerals

Next, my bareMinerals, or some sort of powder/base.  I have been using this for a few years and I like it, but I am actually in the market for a new one.  Just feeling a little daring and ready for a change.;) So if you have one you love, I am open to suggestions!

stila_major_lash

 I would have to have mascara and I do love my Stila Major lash.  It works wonderfully and I like the little flowers on the tube…they are pretty. (haha)

moroccan oil

And finally, Moroccan Oil for my hair.  It is a super light oil (sounds scary, right?) that conditions, moisturizes and protects.  Don’t let the oil part fool ya, it also give my hair fullness and makes it sooo nice to blow out.

It’s been fun reading all the other “top 5’s” over at Rene’s… You should check them out.  What’s in your bag?

 

3 comments:

  1. I've never heard about Moroccan Oil? I'm intrigued?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to try that Moroccan Oil!

    Jeanine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your picks Krista. My hair dresser puts the Moroccan oil in my hair when I get it cut, but after paying for the color and cut, I feel guilty for buying anything else. I do love it though.

    Thanks for joining the party.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)