Friday, June 18, 2010

Cheap - Cheep

 IMG_1237

Last weekend I found this little gem at a garage sale for $3Isn’t she sweet? I thought about painting it, but for now I just left it how I found it.

IMG_1239

I added in my plates with the candles and pears from my spring table + one more, and I have myself a fun summer centerpiece.  Or……

 IMG_1247 

  …a lovely afternoon tea!  There are lots of fun things to do with plate stands. Displaying your collections of plates, bowls etc.  Also functional purposes like holding craft supplies, jewelry or serving food.  I want to find some antique pie tins for it to hold my fruit, so this probably won’t be the last time you see this great find.  Happy Friday!

Let’s get linky :)…

Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest

FrugaliciouFridaybutton-1

6 comments:

  1. Cute little plate stand...love the bird on top...adorable displays. Come say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just hopping over from Frugal Friday! I love plate stands! For everyday they are great for holding fruit! Can't believe it was a $3 garage sale find!
    Julie @ http://hopplefamily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. A great find!

    Stopping over from Frugal Friday.

    xoxo,
    Kimberly
    http://attemptingcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally heart this little gem of a find!

    I'm a new follower..a little late for new friend friday, but I've never been one to follow the rules ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..I’m Barb….I am from TTA & Santa’s Gift Shoppe. I am your newest follower. I hope you will get a chance to visit my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & get inspired by something for your family/home. I hope you will follow me as well. Nice to meet ya new friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great deal on that stand!!! It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)