Tuesday, September 14, 2010

{My} Wreath for Fall

IMG_0190 

Fall wreaths are my favorite!  I am usually busy making wreaths for my wonderful clients and customers so my front door is always a little behind.  Amazingly enough I did get my fall wreath up and I love seeing it when I pull into my driveway.  It is like a smile for my front door.

IMG_0187  IMG_0191 IMG_0187   

There was actually no plan for this wreath.  I really just used what I had around.  Bits and pieces left from custom orders and some metal fall leaves I have had for a few years.  I used bright colors to pop off my door and I always love the texture  that pine cones add.  I like the mixed ribbons I used here and really think the metal leaves add to the over all look.

 IMG_0186

Here is my front porch {phase 1}.  I want to add some more fall, but this is it so far.  I need to get some pumpkins and gourds…a little more festiveness & color.

IMG_0194 

Most the time your front door is the first impression for your guests.

A warm invite or a welcoming to your home.

How is your front door looking?  Do you go all out, or keep it simple?  I love seeing all the great ideas out there and how you are all  welcoming friends, family and guests.  

Joining in the fun…

Visit thecsiproject.com

&

A Design Story’s Fall Wreath Party

Photobucket


18 comments:

  1. The wreath is beautiful along with door and the rest of the house!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous wreath!! And your front entryway is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! I love it!!!

    I shared it on the Tatertots Facebook page and linked to you :)

    xoxo
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wreath is stunning!! I love the beautiful ribbon you used. :) I need a "statement piece" like this! I'm visiting from The CSI Project. Hope you'll stop by my blog to say hi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it... your wreath is beautiful... that is sure to leave great first impressions!

    Thanks for joining in our linky party!

    Lindsay @ A Design Story

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is definitely a smile for the front door. Love it.

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I am going to post this on my Facebook page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty wreath and a great way to say that it's like a smile for your front door.

    ReplyDelete
  9. hopping on over from A Design Story. This wreath is beautiful. Your entry way is gorgeous too! I love the stacked stone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is pure gorgeous!

    i knew you wouldn't disappoint me!!! i knew it. i've been waiting for you to link up a fall wreath for your front door. (not that any of your other links were disappointing, at all.)
    but that is how i first found your blog. by your awesome wreaths!

    beautiful.

    thanks for linking this to the FALL FESTIVAL! i feel like the FESTIVAL is complete - now. ;)

    have a wonderful week. the weekend is almost here!

    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is breath taking! It looks so beautiful on your door.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful wreath and you are right, the metal leaves are stunning. Your porch takes my breath away, it's prettier than my whole house put together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks gorgeous. Love the green ribbon. I am totally about the front door & a warm welcome. Mine's ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's one of the prettiest fall wreaths I have seen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your wreath is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)