Thursday, September 30, 2010

Fall Front Room {Mantel-less Mantel}

IMG_0469IMG_0470IMG_0480

 Are you growing tired of seeing my Fall decor?  I hope not, because here is some more. ;)  Just a few subtle changes to bring in the season in my front room.  You have seen this little mantel-less niche before, HERE & HERE.  I liked the lantern thing I had going, so I decided to just add a bit to it.

IMG_0463

A few pine cones, some pears, fall leaves and a pumpkin to be exact.  Below I rested a little sign in the spot where one day I’ll have a gorgeous antique mantel, and hung my dried magnolia wreath on the screen.  Next to this sits my FREE garage sale gourds! {insert my happy dance} Aren’t they lovely?

IMG_0458

IMG_0481  IMG_0485

IMG_0460

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Feeling Fall-ish and cozy!  I love to ‘hide out’ in this room.  It’s quiet and {usually} clean and I sometimes can’t be found in here…  For like 5 minutes.

Do you have a space in your home you enjoy like that?

Getting all Linky…

Cottage and Vine Falling Up Party

 The Nesting Place Fall Mantel Party

Hooked on Houses Fall Open House

Southern Hospitality

Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty.. I love all the soothing colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of seeing your creations Krista :) I will be stealing your idea for hanging a wreath on the fireplace screen though.

    Thanks for joining the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make that wreath on the screen? Because I am headed to my neighbors yard to raid her magnolia!

    :)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so beautiful!!! I soooo want to be sitting in that chair! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great fall decor! I'm not sick of seeing it at all....great job!Thanks for visiting me and lovely comments.

    Cindy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very pretty! I'm not tired of seeing all of your fall lovliness.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that looks so beautiful and cozy!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. are you serious???

    you have a great hide out spot. love that paper (?) or dried flower wreath on the fireplace screen.

    i think i need a whole grand tour of your home. because i love every room. even the front door.
    ;)

    thanks for linking up to the FALL FESTIVAL!

    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mantleless mantle looks gorgeous!
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your wreath style is so classy against the black iron screen. Simply classy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. classroom rental

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)