Tuesday, September 21, 2010

More {Front Porch} Fall

IMG_0275

For my fall front porch {phase 2} I added some more color with some sweet little Mums. I made this little planter early in the summer and wanted to get some flowers planted in it. Well… I am only a few months late, but I am loving how these flowers look for fall!  They pull out the colors in my wreath too.

IMG_0282

Aren’t the colors amazing?!  LOVE. 

I just lined the planter with burlap and dropped in the little containers of mums.  If they survive do well, I may have to transport them.  That being a BIG IF because my gardening skills are, um, well…not the best. ;)

IMG_0274

Stay tuned for some more Front Porch Fall…and back patio too!

 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! i love that burlap idea!

    I shared it on my TT&J FB page and linked to you:)

    xox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)